JKWA
Author of Advanced Functional Programming with Elixir
More optics in Funx: name your shareable boundaries with prisms
Includes a Livebook.
Popular Backend topics
This article was written by @rvirding …over a decade ago! Posting here in case anyone else finds it of interest and adding it to our Erla...
New
Interested in a blazingly fast type checker with 25 years of investment, delivered on the BEAM? Check out Caramel, an exciting project fr...
New
We all know how to teach recursion. We’ve done it for decades. We pick some honored, time-tested examples—Fibonacci numbers and factorial...
New
Idioms for the D Programming Language
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
I’ve spent the last year building keyboards, which has included writing firmware for a variety custom circuit boards.
I initially wrote ...
New
Being a part of the tech industry, it would be good to share thoughts on specific technologies.
Having surrounded by skilled and experie...
New
Too long have we hustled to deploy Clojure websites. Too long have we spun up one server instance per site. Too long have reminisced abou...
New
Charles Max Wood takes the lead this week. He and Adi Iyengar discuss what Top End Devs are and what people should be doing to become Top...
New
Hi there!
Recently I was playing around with extracting and updating data in the DB and for fun challenged myself to try to implement a ...
New
Learn how set up an RTMP server for free using the open-source Red5 software. This tutorial covers all steps from downloading the code fr...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Latest in Elixir
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









