CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Mind-reading AI recreates what you're looking at with amazing accuracy

Giving AI systems the ability to focus on particular brain regions can make them much better at reconstructing images of what a monkey is looking at from brain recordings

Read in full here:

Most Liked

alvinkatojr

alvinkatojr

This is a great innovation. Pity that the article is hidden behind a paywall.

The potential for this tool is amazing, though. It’s similar to the way detective artists recreate images of suspects via words and sketches.

The human mind, when paired with a computer is truly limitless!

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: jss
We are in the middle of an AI boom. Machine Learning experts command extraordinary salaries, investors are happy to open their hearts and...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
AI models are increasingly applied in high-stakes domains like health and conservation. Data quality carries an elevated signifi- cance i...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Google has unveiled a tool that uses artificial intelligence to help spot skin, hair and nail conditions, based on images uploaded by pat...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind AI predicts incoming rainfall with high accuracy. Having flexed its muscles in predicting kidney injury, toppling Go champions ...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind’s AI helps untangle the mathematics of knots. The machine-learning techniques could benefit other areas of maths that involve l...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Steve Blank Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning– Explained. Artificial Intelligence is a once-in-a lifetime commercial and defe...
New
First poster: joni
My experience trying to write original, full-length human-sounding articles using Claude AI. You can use AI tools like Claude to help yo...
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Open-source AI coding agent for your terminal. Engineered around DeepSeek’s prefix-cache. MCP first-class · plan mode · MIT.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New