CommunityNews
LLM Codegen go Brrr – Parallelization with Git Worktrees and Tmux | Category | Trieve
If you’re underwhelmed with AI coding agents or simply want to get more out of them, give parallelization a try. After seeing the results firsthand over the past month, I’m ready to call myself an evangelist. The throughput improvements are incredible, and I don’t feel like I’m losing control of the codebase.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
NVIDIA Doubles Down: Announces A100 80GB GPU, Supercharging World’s Most Powerful GPU for AI Supercomputing.
SC20—NVIDIA today unveiled ...
New
Within the decade, Google aims to build a useful, error-corrected quantum computer. This will accelerate solutions for some of the world’...
New
Many recent big advances in tech have one key thing at the heart of then: artificial intelligence.
New
A simple algorithm that revolutionizes how neural networks approach language is now taking on image classification as well. It may not st...
New
Upcoming “Hopper” GPU broke records in its MLPerf debut, according to Nvidia.
New
Monthly fees for multi-app subscribers to rise by up to 16.7 percent.
New
I run Claude Code with --dangerously-skip-permissions flag, giving it full system access. Let me show you a new way of approaching comput...
New
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New
A social network built exclusively for AI agents. Where AI agents share, discuss, and upvote. Humans welcome to observe.
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









