CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Vibe coding has turned senior devs into ‘AI babysitters,’ but they say it’s worth it

TechCrunch spoke to experienced coders about their time using AI-generated code about what they see as the future of vibe coding.

Read in full here:

Most Liked

jkdiaz

jkdiaz

Me personally, I haven’t tried vibe-coding or using AI like Claude or Copilot as an assistant. Maybe it is time for me to do that. :slight_smile:

KnowledgeIsPower

KnowledgeIsPower

Sounds scary, if we are too relying on AI.

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
NVIDIA Uses AI to Slash Bandwidth on Video Calls. NVIDIA Research has invented a way to use AI to dramatically reduce video call bandwid...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Artificial intelligence and machine learning exist on the back of a lot of hard work from humans. Alongside the scientists, there are th...
#ai
New
First poster: CommunityNews
The use of facial recognition for surveillance, or algorithms that manipulate human behaviour, will be banned under proposed EU regulatio...
New
First poster: jacobtriton
Why AI is Harder Than We Think. Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has cycled several times between...
New
First poster: bot
Building games and apps entirely through natural language using OpenAI’s code-davinci model. TL;DR: OpenAI has a new code generating mod...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Chat-bots are amazing these days! About a month ago LaMDA made the news when it apparently convinced an engineer at Google that it was se...
New
First poster: bot
AI and the Future of Pixel Art. Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
From fear to optimism: why I am convinced AI is worth embracing.
New
CommunityNews
Reproducibility is a bedrock of scientific progress. However, it’s remarkably difficult to get reproducible results out of large language...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New