JKWA
Author of Advanced Functional Programming with Elixir
Livebook Examples from Advanced Functional Programming with Elixir
I just finished putting together interactive Livebook notebooks for every chapter of Advanced Functional Programming with Elixir.
You can now run all the examples in your browser. Or like me, spin them up locally with Docker:
Most Liked
joeb
Awesome. Thanks for this.
2
faust
nice one, thanks!
2
Margaret
Editor at PragProg
@JKWA can you edit this post to add the book tag to the top so it shows up in the list of topics relate to your book? book-advanced-functional-programming-with-elixir
2
Popular Backend topics
Such inflammatory, much wow. Unfortunately, Haskell itself agrees.
Some languages naturally lend themselves towards adoption. Some don’t...
New
Idioms for the D Programming Language
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
It’s easy to view yourself as “not a real programmer.” There are programs out there that everyone uses, and it’s easy to put their develo...
New
So you’re enjoying using WebSockets with Elixir’s Phoenix Framework, and you want to send some binary messages. Maybe it’s an audio clip,...
New
New
I’ve been more serious about learning Rust recently, after dragging on with passive learning for a while. My first real programming langu...
New
I wrote Python for the last 10 years, and I always tend to write code in a “functional” way - map, filter, lambda and so on, it makes me ...
New
Louis Pilfold is the creator of the Gleam programming language. He explains what Gleam is and tells us where it came from.
He then dives...
New
Ruby’s Struct is one of several powerful core classes which is often overlooked and under utilized compared to the more popular Hash clas...
New
For the past few years, Safari has been putting in a lot of effort to enhance its WebAssembly support and 2024 was no exception… I believ...
New
Other popular topics
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Latest in Elixir
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









