NewsBot

NewsBot

Kotlin v2.1.21-RC released!

Kotlin v2.1.21-RC has been released.

Link: Release Kotlin 2.1.21-RC · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

bot
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released. Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: joshemaggie
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Traversal-resistant file APIs - The Go Programming Language
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.7.7 Security update ...
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14 release candidate 1 is go!
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New