NewsBot

NewsBot

Kotlin: Compose Multiplatform 1.10.0: Unified @Preview, Navigation 3, and Stable Compose Hot Reload

A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Compose Multiplatform 1.10.0: Unified @Preview, Navigation 3, and Stable Compose Hot Reload | The Kotlin Blog

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

Eiji
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement. This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
First poster: bot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
New
NewsBot
Ash v3.5.28 has been released. Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 17.6, 16.10, 15.14, 14.19, 1...
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New