NewsBot

NewsBot

Node.js v25.2.0 and v24.11.1 released!

Node.js v25.2.0 and v24.11.1 has been released.

Link: Release 2025-11-11, Version 25.2.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub

Link: Release 2025-11-11, Version 24.11.1 'Krypton' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

AstonJ
Another BEAM language… The Hamler Programming Language Hamler is a strongly-typed language with compile-time typechecking and built-in...
New
bot
Kotlin v1.4.20-M1 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20-M1 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
AstonJ
More cool tech inspired by <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>erlang :nerd_face: By combining the fault-tolerance and massiv...
New
ManningBooks
Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition is a comprehensive introduction to the field of deep learning using Python and the powerful Ker...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.3.0, v24.13.0 and v22.22.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v25.3.0 Link: https://git...
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New