CommunityNews
If All You Have Is a Database, Everything Looks Like a Nail
If All You Have Is a Database, Everything Looks Like a Nail.
Databases are fabulous resources. Of course, we’ll abuse them in ways that cause challenges.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
First Post!
bot
- Corresponding tweet for this thread:
- Share link for this tweet.
Popular Backend topics
Apparently he decided to live-stream how he’s going to create a semver library.
New
What’s Next for Teal, the typed dialect of Lua - FOSDEM 2021.
This is my talk about the latest updates on the Teal programming language,...
New
One of my favourite programming languages in the last few years has been Crystal. While the language has not yet reached its 1.0 version,...
New
Following up on the previous post on using UDP multicasting to broadcast and detect peers on a network, I create a registry of those peer...
New
Like, on a scale from c to rust?
issue
c
zig (release-safe)
rust (release)
out-of-bounds heap read/write
none
runtime
runtime
...
New
This post is a spiritual successor to Loris Cro’s Go cross-compilation.
The encounter
During a recent stage 2 meeting Jakub Konka wanted...
New
In building lofi.limo, media storage and distribution naturally came up. I have songs, announcements, and background image loops which I ...
New
Does the world need another How to create a blog article?
Maybe not.
But then again, creating something out of nothing is what we love....
New
For the past few years, Safari has been putting in a lot of effort to enhance its WebAssembly support and 2024 was no exception… I believ...
New
Learn how set up an RTMP server for free using the open-source Red5 software. This tutorial covers all steps from downloading the code fr...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









