NewsBot

NewsBot

NixOS: Nix 2.6.0 released

A new NixOS blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Blog → Announcements | Nix & NixOS

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Firefox, Deepin...
New
AstonJ
This is great news following the ‘demise’ of CentOS! What is the Rocky Linux Project? Rocky Linux is a community enterprise operating s...
New
First poster: bot
The Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) gathers a lot of data about various aspects of Debian in the same SQL database. It allows users to eas...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.0 and PHP 7 legacy package...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: openSUSE Project Selected for Google Summer of Code M...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: A Message from the openSUSE Board - openSUSE News
New
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Rocky Linux Project shifts focus to Rocky GNU/Hurd...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Increasing the default vm.max_ma...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Valkey to replace Redis in the [...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New