NewsBot

NewsBot

How to watch for CentOS Stream activity on Fedora Message Bus

A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: How to watch for CentOS Stream activity on Fedora Message Bus – Blog.CentOS.org

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

AstonJ
This is great news following the ‘demise’ of CentOS! What is the Rocky Linux Project? Rocky Linux is a community enterprise operating s...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.0 and PHP 7 legacy package...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.04.2 LTS Update Available | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://news.opensuse.org/2021/03/11/Playing-along-wi...
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Debian Project Leader election 2021, Jonathan Carter re...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Rocky Linux 8.5 Available Now | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: QEMU >= 7.0.0 changes split p...
New
NewsBot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community aims to grow communication, marketing team ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 23.04 Lunar Lobster Released | Kubuntu
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://archlinux.org/news/nvidia-590-driver-drops-...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New