Enoch_Kouichi
How to create a new operating system?
Can someone help me out? I have been trying to do the same thing as the “Homura Project” which is a game but i decided to make my own HomuraOS which is going to be built on the Deepin Community 14_16_2025.06-07 Version and i plan to do the Cw0.0.1 Version of this system, which is a upcoming system and i plan to build it from the very beginning without even using AI now, could anyone help me out?
Popular Linux topics
Hey everyone,
I am about to receive a work laptop: the Lenovo T490 (could be changed to T490s, unclear as of yet).
I am after the perfe...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
It is a bit late for RockyLinux to ship their official release, they are still in RC1.
I am ready using AlmaLinux 8.4.
New
Hello, everyone.
It is necessary that the calling process and the child process are in the same memory space.
Therefore, I use the CLON...
New
Can someone help me out? I have been trying to do the same thing as the “Homura Project” which is a game but i decided to make my own Hom...
New
I need help with creating another hacker toolkit like a power-scanner, which in it then starts scanning for open_ports and if it finds an...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









