AltrusticDev
Creating New Hacker Toolkits for cybersecurity and hacking uses (defensive security hacker framework included)
I need help with creating another hacker toolkit like a power-scanner, which in it then starts scanning for open_ports and if it finds any open_ports that is susceptible to vulnerabilties it generates a log text containing all the records of the vulnerabilities and then i will need to create a programming language like RavenScript (raven-script) and then start developing my own hacker framework for defensive security.
Popular Linux topics
Hey everyone,
I am about to receive a work laptop: the Lenovo T490 (could be changed to T490s, unclear as of yet).
I am after the perfe...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
It is a bit late for RockyLinux to ship their official release, they are still in RC1.
I am ready using AlmaLinux 8.4.
New
Hello, everyone.
It is necessary that the calling process and the child process are in the same memory space.
Therefore, I use the CLON...
New
Can someone help me out? I have been trying to do the same thing as the “Homura Project” which is a game but i decided to make my own Hom...
New
I need help with creating another hacker toolkit like a power-scanner, which in it then starts scanning for open_ports and if it finds an...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









