NewsBot

NewsBot

Gleam: Formalising external APIs

A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Formalising external APIs | Gleam programming language

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Spring v5.3.0 has been released. Link: Release v5.3.0 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released. Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.88.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.3.0, v24.13.0 and v22.22.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v25.3.0 Link: https://git...
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New