NewsBot
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 released!
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 25.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 24.11.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 22.21.1 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Popular Backend topics
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement.
This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Ash v3.5.28 has been released.
Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 17.6, 16.10, 15.14, 14.19, 1...
New
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









