bot
FreeCAD: A free and open source multiplatform 3D parametric modeler
FreeCAD/FreeCAD.
This is the official source code of FreeCAD, a free and opensource multiplatform 3D parametric modeler. Issues are managed on our own bug tracker at My View - FreeCAD Tracker - FreeCAD/Fre…
This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it ![]()
Popular Cross Platform topics
I’ve been really enjoying obsidian.md:
It is very snappy (even though it is based on Electron). I love that it is all local by defaul...
New
Just discovered this:
Wireshark is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on...
New
Hi everyone!
Property-based testing is amazing: You specify what types of input values you expect and what kinds of properties are expec...
New
I have to mention Notion.so, especially because they recently went completely free for personal usage (I had a subscription in before).
...
New
FreeCAD/FreeCAD.
This is the official source code of FreeCAD, a free and opensource multiplatform 3D parametric modeler. Issues are mana...
New
Theseus is a new OS written from scratch in Rust to experiment with novel OS structure, better state management, and how to shift OS resp...
New
WezTerm is a GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
Features
Runs on ...
New
Finally, a command
line shell for the 90s
fish is a smart and user-friendly command line
shell for Linux, macOS, and the rest of the fa...
New
Recapping from the first post introducing this project, DataStation is an IDE for manipulating data (from HTTP servers, SQL databases, lo...
New
The FastUtf8 package provides efficient UTF-8 handling for modern C++ with support for legacy C.
It includes a FastUtf8::Uniseries C++ c...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









