CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Embedded Software Engineering 101 (w/msp430)

Embedded Software Engineering 101 — Embedded.
Chris Svec  writes the  Embedded Software Engineering 101  column (aka ESE101), focused on how microcontrollers work. For projects, his posts use the TI MSP430 LaunchPad dev kits (specifically the  MSP-EXP430F5529LP ), though the concepts apply for all embedded pl

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Embedded topics Top

First poster: bot
Embedded Software Engineering 101 — Embedded. Chris Svec  writes the  Embedded Software Engineering 101  column (aka ESE101), focused on...
New
lawik
I gave this talk in Berlin in September. I really enjoyed the prep, the community enthusiasm and the feedback was good after. Hope you e...
New
lawik
One awesome thing during Goatmire were the name badges. Designed and implemented by Gus Workman and funded by Tigris. I did a little writ...
New
lawik
Nerves is a high-level framework for smart devices. It makes IoT easy for humans. Apparently agents like it too?
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New