NewsBot
Caramel v0.0.12 released!
Caramel v0.0.12 has been released.
Link: Release v0.0.12: First Milestone Completed! · leostera/caramel · GitHub
Popular Backend topics
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/lunatic-chat/
New
Julia v1.6.0 has been released.
Link: Release v1.6.0 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/writing-rust-the-elixir-way/
New
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.7.7 Security update ...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
This is the sixth maintenance release of Python 3.13
Python 3.13 is the newest maj...
New
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1
Link: https://git...
New
Other popular topics
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









