masterhood13
Building a Dota 2 Match Outcome Predictor using machine learning and data analysis
I just published an article detailing my journey in building a Dota 2 Match Outcome Predictor using machine learning and data analysis. I cover the challenges faced, insights gained, and the extended dataset available on GitHub. If you’re interested in predictive modeling or gaming, check it out!
Read more here:
GitHub repository:
Most Liked
masterhood13
Popular Ai topics
The rapid development of AI (artificial intelligence) has opened up new ethical frontiers at a startling pace. As the impact of AI is so ...
New
I just published an article detailing my journey in building a Dota 2 Match Outcome Predictor using machine learning and data analysis. I...
New
I recently wrote an essay on effects of AI, how it all can become real bad, and how we can avoid it.
I started writing the post intend...
New
Top-tier LLMs, Rust and Erlang NIFs; nifty, and night and day vs. C, but let me tell you about vibe coding…
After I submitted my blog po...
New
TL;DR:
Good: AI is great at Elixir. It gets better as your codebase grows.
Bad: It defaults to defensive, imperative code. You need...
New
Agents execute at scale. Accountability doesn’t transfer. The founder who delegates everything to AI doesn’t become a CEO with thousands ...
New
I wrote about a different approach to AI agents. Instead of building bots that screenshot your screen and click buttons (like OpenAI Oper...
New
Anthropic announced Claude Mythos Preview this week – and then said it will not release it to the public. Their reasoning: the model’s cy...
New
The structural argument, briefly: literacy installs a cognitive substrate in human brains; LLMs are built entirely on the same kind of su...
New
I have been looking through Seedance 2.0 prompt examples and noticed a pattern:
The prompts that work best are usually not just longer. ...
New
Other popular topics
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









