NewsBot
Popular Hybrid topics
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/ILKja...
New
React Native v0.63.4 has been released.
Link: Release v0.63.4 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/tCreM...
New
React Native v0.64.1 and v0.62.3 has been released.
Link: Release v0.64.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
Link: Release v0.62.3 · fa...
New
React Native v0.68.0-rc.0 has been released.
Link: Release 0.68.0-rc.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.71.7 has been released.
Link: Release 0.71.7 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.70.12 has been released.
Link: Release 0.70.12 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.72.9 has been released.
Link: Release 0.72.9 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.79.2 has been released.
Link: Release 0.79.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.81.4 has been released.
Link: Release 0.81.4 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









