AstonJ

AstonJ

Apple Peak Performance event March 08 / 2022

10AM PST (6PM UK)

What do you think we’ll see? Are you hoping for anything in particular?

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

Just caught up - Mac Studio looks nice… but they said it’s modular, how exactly? Can you upgrade the ram or GPU whenever you want? Not sure why they’re calling it modular!!

Studio Display looks nice… but it’s 27". Most people wanted a more affordable 32" not a tarted up 27"!

Having said that, both the studio and the display di look nice :lol:

hypertoast

hypertoast

Typical Marketing crap - its probably geared towards being able to connect multiple devices via cables and it becomes “modular”…

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

So how was it? ^.^

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
AstonJ
New M1X chip? 10AM PDT / 6PM UK https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1447956519132151810 Feed: I hope we’ll also see an i...
New
AstonJ
10AM PST (6PM UK) What do you think we’ll see? Are you hoping for anything in particular?
New
New
AstonJ
I caught bits of it, so gonna catch up now - what did you think?
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New