AstonJ
Most Liked
AstonJ
Not sure what I thought of it tbh!
StageManager looks interesting. Spaces has been broken for a while imo, I’ve sent them some feedback for improvements over the years, like being able to name each space so I’ll be curious to see what it’s like in use, I hope it’s not too ‘rigid’/iPady.
Not sure how I feel about all these collaboration tools built into the os (Ventura) like for shared tabs and photos - just seems like it could be an easy target for hackers : /
Here’s a recap:
Craig Federighi’s run for those that missed it:
![]()
1
Popular Macos topics
New
New M1X chip?
10AM PDT / 6PM UK
https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1447956519132151810
Feed:
I hope we’ll also see an i...
New
10AM PST (6PM UK)
What do you think we’ll see? Are you hoping for anything in particular?
New
New
I caught bits of it, so gonna catch up now - what did you think?
New
Other popular topics
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









