AstonJ

AstonJ

Apple event October 18 - 2021 (new Macs incoming!)

New M1X chip?

10AM PDT / 6PM UK

https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1447956519132151810

Feed:

I hope we’ll also see an iPad Pro 11" with a mini-led screen - so have asked Apple to extend the return period of mine just in case :lol:

Most Liked

Maartz

Maartz

I’m so hyped.
Got an M1 Mac Mini with 16 gigs of RAM and… it’s not enough, isn’t it Docker ?

And to be 100% honest, I’m missing the mobility. Being behind my desk all day long is really boring.

AstonJ

AstonJ

What else have you bought Law? :lol:

Here’s what most people seem to be expecting:

Maartz

Maartz

Yeah, I’ve used it like twice to launch IDEA tasks but, since I use my MBP mainly in clamshell mode, well… It doesn’t really provide something useful.

I think it was much more of POC for Apple to use ARM based chip beside an Intel one.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
AstonJ
New M1X chip? 10AM PDT / 6PM UK https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1447956519132151810 Feed: I hope we’ll also see an i...
New
AstonJ
10AM PST (6PM UK) What do you think we’ll see? Are you hoping for anything in particular?
New
New
AstonJ
I caught bits of it, so gonna catch up now - what did you think?
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New