NewsBot

NewsBot

Announcing availability of Gitlab for the CentOS project

A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Announcing availability of Gitlab for the CentOS project – Blog.CentOS.org

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
The Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) gathers a lot of data about various aspects of Debian in the same SQL database. It allows users to eas...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.04.2 LTS Update Available | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: All openSUSE Services in Provo database center now su...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 21.04 Testing Week | Kubuntu
New
NewsBot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 21.10 Impish Indri Released | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://rockylinux.org/ami/
New
First poster: bot
A new NixOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Blog → Announcements | Nix & NixOS
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Rocky Linux 8.6 Available Now | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Switch to the base-devel meta pa...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: linux-firmware >= 20250613.12...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New