CommunityNews
All* my macOS keyboard shortcuts
All* my macOS keyboard shortcuts - jamieonkeys.
*Not literally all, but certainly those which I find most useful, and which also might not be all that widely known.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources.
Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
A piece of cloth to clean your Apple devices will cost you $19.
Yes, Apple wants you to pay extra for a single cloth.
New
Users with the know-how will be able to order and replace iPhone screens and parts.
New
About Apple threat notifications and protecting against state-sponsored attacks.
Apple threat notifications are designed to inform and a...
New
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
Asahi’s work can help other OSes, alternate Linux distros boot on Apple hardware.
New
Apple builds new ad empire after kneecapping competitors.
The tech giant is ramping up an ad business just as its iPhone privacy policy ...
New
Apple refuses to cooperate with U.S. government agency seeking information on its funding of, and influence over, ACT | The App(le) Assoc...
New
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework.
Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
It only took 50 years, but there’s finally a replacement that’s safer and easier to use.
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









