CommunityNews
2026 will be my year of the Linux desktop
The meme will no longer be a dream.
Read in full here:
Popular Linux topics
New
It’s been a while since last having a hearty BSD benchmark comparison on Phoronix in part due to the latest hardware platforms generally ...
New
GitHub - loki-47-6F-64/sunshine: Host for Moonlight Streaming Client.
Host for Moonlight Streaming Client. Contribute to loki-47-6F-64/s...
New
The PocketReform is a made-in-Berlin Linux handheld.
Update 27/06/2022: The PocketReform has been officially announced! More information...
New
A journey into the Linux scheduler.
Two years ago more or less I started my journey in Linux. I was scared at first and I didn’t know wh...
New
How I manage files from the Linux command line.
If you prefer to interact with your system through the terminal, check out my favorite L...
New
When dealing with disks and I/O things on Linux, you’d regularly run commands like lsblk, lsscsi, nvme list, etc. All of them tend to rep...
New
For one of my network storage PC builds, I was looking for an alternative to Flatcar Container Linux and tried out NixOS again (after an ...
New
After years of innovation and community collaboration, we’re ending support for Clear Linux OS. Effective immediately, Intel will no long...
New
I bought a MacBook Air M2.
As of writing, it’s very affordable with the 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 13.6" model available for $750.
As of wr...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









