NewsBot

NewsBot

Tailwind v3.0.12 released!

Tailwind v3.0.12 has been released.

Link: Release v3.0.12 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Seed 0.8.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.8.0 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/sveltekit-beta
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.6.2 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.6.2 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Vue.js v2.7.0 has been released. Link: Release v2.7.0 "Naruto" · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.9.5 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.9.5 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React v18.3.1 has been released. Link: Release 18.3.1 (April 26, 2024) · facebook/react · GitHub
New
NewsBot
TypeScript v5.7-rc has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 5.7 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Deno v2.3.1 and v2.3.0 has been released. Link: Release v2.3.1 · denoland/deno · GitHub Link: Release v2.3.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: June 2025
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New