RustemAqtau
What benefit of using Appcode?
Is Appcode worth it or XCode is enough for iOS App Development?
Most Liked
jonreid
Author of iOS Unit Testing by Example
Thanks, @RustemAqtau! If you have any questions about AppCode, feel free to contact me.
3
jonreid
Author of iOS Unit Testing by Example
I use Xcode for:
- Creating new projects (filed an AppCode bug, they’re working on it)
- Editing projects (it’s just easier)
- Storyboards
- SwiftUI
Other than that, AppCode is the hands-down winner if you do any:
- unit testing
- test-driven development
- refactoring
Since I’m all about those things, it’s AppCode for me as much as possible.
2
RustemAqtau
Thank you a lot! I watched your videos about refactoring and marked that you use AppCode. Thank you for this videos, they are helpful.
2
Popular Ios topics
For a long time Apple Wallet has provided an API to create passes, be it coupons, boarding passes or event tickets.
The great thing abou...
New
Is Appcode worth it or XCode is enough for iOS App Development?
New
Hi! What minimal target you set for XCode projects?
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









