NewsBot
Upcoming Changes in R 4.2 on Windows
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Upcoming Changes in R 4.2 on Windows - The R Blog
Popular Backend topics
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
Integrated Haskell Platform v20201127 has been released.
Link: Release Beta 27.11.2020 · digitallyinduced/ihp · GitHub
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
Node.js v18.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2023-11-29, Version 18.19.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0rc2 and 3.13.7 are go!
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









