brainlid

brainlid

ThinkingElixir 115 - ElixirConf 2022 Recap

Episode 115 of Thinking Elixir. ElixirConf US 2022 just finished! We cover the big announcements, talk highlights, and other relevant tech news. We discuss what some of these big announcements and projects represent and what they might mean for the Elixir community going forward. We talk about the Elixir 1.14 release, Livebook advances, Phoenix 1.7, machine learning progress, and the surprise announcement of Phoenix LiveView Native!

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

dimitarvp
Apparently he decided to live-stream how he’s going to create a semver library.
New
AstonJ
Just finished doing a clean install of macOS (which I highly recommend btw!) and have updated my macOS Ruby & Elixir/Erlang dev env s...
New
CommunityNews
Idioms for the D Programming Language This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
One of my favourite programming languages in the last few years has been Crystal. While the language has not yet reached its 1.0 version,...
New
First poster: AstonJ
They expect you to make a onepage application (SPA) The polaris design system officially only supports react Integration with the s...
New
First poster: bot
PHP 8.1 is already taking shape quite well, yet there’s one feature I’d love to see added, that’s still being discussed: multi-line short...
New
First poster: bot
I’ve been more serious about learning Rust recently, after dragging on with passive learning for a while. My first real programming langu...
New
elbrujohalcon
A long time ago, I wrote an article about The Asymmetry of ++, thanks to Fede Bergero’s findings. Let’s add a few more asymmetries to th...
New
fullstackplus
The Ruby ecosystem is rich with tools that make us developers more productive at what we do. Both Rails and Sinatra have been used to bui...
New
mtmattei
For the past few years, Safari has been putting in a lot of effort to enhance its WebAssembly support and 2024 was no exception… I believ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New