brainlid

brainlid

Thinking Elixir 219 - Coming Out of ElixirConf

Episode 219 of Thinking Elixir. News includes a proof of concept for Phoenix Sync by José Valim, exciting new developments in Elixir’s type system, Algora.tv’s open-source Twitch for developers, Sean Moriarity’s insights on the future of Nx, Axon, and Bumblebee, a powerful new feature in Livebook integrating with Fly.io, and more!

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

AstonJ
If you’re interested in Rust this is worth a read :smiley: Technology from the past come to save the future from itself Hi I have be...
New
First poster: bot
It’s easy to view yourself as “not a real programmer.” There are programs out there that everyone uses, and it’s easy to put their develo...
/c
New
CommunityNews
Have you ever wanted to write a structurally typed function in Rust? Do you spend a lot of time and effort getting your Rust struct s jus...
New
New
elbrujohalcon
Erlang is famous for its introspecting powers. You can get a lot of information about the processes running in your nodes without any ext...
New
First poster: bot
Our blog has had a long standing interest in novel uses of the BEAM, or Erlang virtual machine, as shown by the many articles we have pub...
New
brainlid
In episode 78 of Thinking Elixir, we talk with Chase Granberry about Logflare. We learn why Chase started the company, what Logflare does...
New
RudManusachi
Hi there! Recently I was playing around with extracting and updating data in the DB and for fun challenged myself to try to implement a ...
New
Johannes-Werbrouck
In this blog post over on Fly.io I take a look at PHP 8.1’s new Enum class, and show you how it can be used to set up a level structure f...
New
GoulvenClech
Hi everyone :wave: I’m excited to share an article detailing how we have reorganized our Elixir/Phoenix project’s directory structure. W...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New