CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The Sky's the Limit

I’ve been sitting on this draft for a few days now, partly because I thought it would turn down the bitterness, and partly because I kept as…

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The game won’t be available on iPhones or other Apple devices until its legal battle with Epic Games ends.
New
CommunityNews
Upset with Apple’s handling of its Security Bounty program, a bug researcher has released proof-of-concept exploit code for three zero-da...
New
First poster: bot
Introduction to Apple Silicon · AsahiLinux/docs Wiki. Hardware and software docs / wiki. Contribute to AsahiLinux/docs development by cr...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - CodeEditApp/CodeEdit: CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source, free forever… CodeEdit App fo...
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Private Relay can cause the system to ignore firewall rules - Blog | Mullvad VPN. Apple’s Private Relay (Beta) feature calls hom...
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
New
First poster: bot
Process injection: breaking all macOS security layers with a single vulnerability. If you have created a new macOS app with Xcode 13.2, ...
New
First poster: bot
Apple reportedly wants to turn the iPad into a smart display with a new dock. Apple could reveal an iPad docking accessory next year.
New
CommunityNews
Coding Intelligence New Features Claude in Xcode is now available in the Intelligence settings panel, allowing users to seamlessly add t...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New