CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Temporary Cloudflare Accounts for AI agents

The moment an agent needs to deploy something, it slams face-first into a wall built for humans. Today we’re rolling out Temporary Accounts on Cloudflare Workers. Any agent can now run wrangler deploy — temporary and get a live Worker in seconds.

Read in full here:

https://blog.cloudflare.com/temporary-accounts/

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
AstonJ
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on… One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Now that DeepMind has taught AI to master the game of Go—and furthered its advantage in chess—they’ve turned their attention to another b...
New
First poster: bot
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
A new computer program fashioned after artificial intelligence systems like AlphaGo has solved several open problems in combinatorics and...
New
First poster: gflashner
Google’s openly available Gemma collection of AI models has reached a milestone: over 150 million downloads. Omar Sanseviero, a developer...
New
First poster: happyrat1
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
First poster: chris.johan
Stop vibe-coding blindly! Why reading AI-generated code is crucial in 2025. Avoid security flaws, architectural decay, and knowledge loss...
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New