CommunityNews
OpenAI introduces Codex, its first full-fledged AI agent for coding
It replicates your development environment and takes up to 30 minutes per task.
Read in full here:
Most Liked
mercyf
Now I am really getting anxious that AI will take over our jobs as coders in the next few years ![]()
1
apoorv-2204
I feel really sad, I was happy building stuff, now AI doing those things is sad.
1
joeb
It’ll probably junior-level developers will be the first casualties. Might take a while before senior-level designers and architects will be replaced too.
1
Popular Ai topics
AI models are increasingly applied in high-stakes domains like health and conservation. Data quality carries an elevated signifi- cance i...
New
SOME OF THE most dazzling recent advances in artificial intelligence have come thanks to resources only available at big tech companies, ...
New
Should we be concerned that the decisions of AIs are inscrutable? | Psyche Ideas.
Machine learning is a black box – even when the decisi...
New
Getting a glimpse into Nvidia’s R&D has become a regular feature of the spring GTC conference with Bill Dally, chief scientist and se...
New
Ollama now supports new multimodal models with its new engine.
New
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New
Other popular topics
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









