CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Sinter: A user-mode application authorization system for macOS written in Swift

trailofbits/sinter.
A user-mode application authorization system for MacOS written in Swift - trailofbits/sinter

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

AstonJ
I think I’ve used LittleSnitch since my first ever Mac - does anyone else with a Mac use it? For those not aware of it, whenever an app ...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
With 2020 now squarely behind us, it’s safe to say that the year didn’t go as anyone planned, but at Panic we somehow managed to release ...
New
First poster: bot
Swift for TensorFlow was an experiment in the next-generation platform for machine learning, incorporating the latest research across mac...
New
First poster: SmithyTT
Joe Biden had a question for Tim Cook: Why, the then-vice president wanted to know, couldn’t Apple make the iPhone in the U.S.? It was Ja...
New
First poster: bot
Beautiful calculator for Mac. Numi is a beautiful text calculator for Mac. This thread was posted by one of our members via one of o...
New
New
First poster: maxmannen
Generate images from text using Stable Diffusion 1.5. Simply describe the image you desire, and the app will generate it for you like mag...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New