NewsBot

NewsBot

Ruby: Security advisories: CVE-2025-27219, CVE-2025-27220 and CVE-2025-27221

A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2025/02/26/security-advisories/

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.85.0 and Rust 2024 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: brennan
A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Hello echo! Hello git! - Gleam
New
NewsBot
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released. Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub Link: Release 3.20...
New
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 18 Beta 2 Released!
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.15.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v24.15.0
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New