NewsBot

NewsBot

Ruby on Rails v7.1.3.3 and v7.0.8.2 released!

Ruby on Rails v7.1.3.3 and v7.0.8.2 has been released.

Link: Release 7.1.3.3 · rails/rails · GitHub

Link: Release 7.0.8.2 · rails/rails · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rustup 1.23.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: bot
Integrated Haskell Platform v20201127 has been released. Link: Release Beta 27.11.2020 · digitallyinduced/ihp · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
Julia v1.6.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.6.0 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.7.7 Security update ...
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
First poster: ditstekinnovations
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
New
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New