NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
Vue.js v2.6.11 has been released.
Link: Release v2.6.11 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Preact 10.5.11 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.11 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Dream is an easy-to-use, boilerplate-free Web framework, whose entire API fits on this page!
It supports TLS, WebSockets, and GraphQL. H...
New
Fable 3.1.16 has been released.
Link: Release 3.1.16 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Fable 3.2.12 has been released.
Link: Release 3.2.12 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Deno v1.18.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.18.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.7-rc has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.7 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Deno v2.3.1 and v2.3.0 has been released.
Link: Release v2.3.1 · denoland/deno · GitHub
Link: Release v2.3.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.9.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.9.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









