CommunityNews
OpenAI’s Astra model is shockingly good at robotics
Will general-purpose LLMs control future robots?
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Artificial intelligence and machine learning exist on the back of a lot of hard work from humans.
Alongside the scientists, there are th...
New
SOME OF THE most dazzling recent advances in artificial intelligence have come thanks to resources only available at big tech companies, ...
New
New
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
Making Things Think: How AI and Deep Learning Power the Products We Use — Holloway.
AI now shapes our lives, yet few people know how mac...
New
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
Google’s Veo 3 delivers AI videos of realistic people with sound and music. We put it to the test.
New
I run Claude Code with --dangerously-skip-permissions flag, giving it full system access. Let me show you a new way of approaching comput...
New
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New
Reproducibility is a bedrock of scientific progress. However, it’s remarkably difficult to get reproducible results out of large language...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









