CommunityNews
New from Anaconda: Python in the Browser
Anaconda | New from Anaconda: Python in the Browser.
pyscript.net Supporting open source and creating tools that enable people to do more with less are why I joined Anaconda almost eight years ago. Today, at PyCon US 2022, I’m happy to unveil a new project that we’ve been working on here at Anaconda. We have high hopes that this will help Python…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
FreeBSD allows the management of multiple instances of PostgreSQL by means of rc.conf(5) .
The trick is to use profiles , that are avail...
New
This comes up in my conversations surprisingly often so I thought it’s worth to write my thoughts down instead of repeating them again an...
New
Pocketlang is a small (~3000 semicolons) and fast functional language written in C. It’s syntactically similar to Ruby and it can be lear...
New
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
GitHub - cshum/imagor: Fast, Docker-ready image processing server written in Go and libvips, with Thumbor URL syntax.
Fast, Docker-ready...
New
New
Ruby 3.1’s incompatible changes to its YAML module (Psych 4).
Ruby made its YAML interpreter more secure by default at the cost of backw...
New
This post is my attempt to write down, in broad strokes, everything I know about good system design. A lot of the concrete judgment calls...
New
The goal of this book is to help you get from a vague idea of what you need to implement (e.g.: “I need to build a website to manage sche...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









