CommunityNews

CommunityNews

MacBook Neo hands-on: Apple build quality at a substantially lower price

The Neo won’t be for everyone, but Apple has managed to preserve a premium feel.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The iPhone 12 announcement might be right around the corner. Tech experts predict Apple will reveal this new line of mobile devices durin...
New
First poster: bot
The Apple-Dell deal that could have changed history. It’s been 10 years since the death of Steve Jobs. Michael Dell shares his memories ...
New
First poster: bot
About Apple threat notifications and protecting against state-sponsored attacks. Apple threat notifications are designed to inform and a...
New
New
First poster: bot
Introducing Accelerated PyTorch Training on Mac. In collaboration with the Metal engineering team at Apple, we are excited to announce s...
#m1
New
First poster: bot
Apple intros “extreme” optional protection against the scourge of mercenary spyware.
New
New
First poster: bot
Users of some models of iPhone, iPad and Mac are being urged to run “important” security update.
New
First poster: bot
An app developer’s lawsuit over App Store rejections, scams and fraud has ended in a settlement agreement after court filings show a requ...
New
First poster: bot
Parliament approves USB-C rule for 2024, mulls wireless charging interoperability.
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New