NewsBot
Manjaro: [Testing Update] 2020-10-03 - Kernels, Haskell, Browsers, Qt5, Deepin
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-03 - Kernels, Haskell, Browsers, Qt5, Deepin - Testing Updates - Manjaro Linux Forum
Popular Linux topics
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-03 - Kernels, Haskell, Browse...
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.04.2 LTS Update Available | Kubuntu
New
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: I love Free Software Day 2021: Show your love for Free ...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: All openSUSE Services in Provo database center now su...
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Backports PPA: KDE Frameworks 5.81.0 for Hirsute | Kub...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Move of official IRC channels to...
New
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: FIPS Validation Update - June 2022 | Rocky Linux
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Systemd-boot and Full Disk Encryption in Tumbleweed a...
New
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: GLIBC Vulnerability on Servers Serving PHP | Rocky...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: linux-firmware >= 20250613.12...
New
Other popular topics
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









