CommunityNews
MacBook Touch Bar-style keys mark Corsair’s first laptop
Like a soft-touch macro keyboard.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
A piece of cloth to clean your Apple devices will cost you $19.
Yes, Apple wants you to pay extra for a single cloth.
New
Run MacOS Software On Linux Using Darling - OSTechNix.
Darling is a translation layer that allows us to run macOS applications on Linux....
New
Developers’ work on past M1 hardware is making it easier to support new chips.
New
Privacy watchdogs in Europe are considering a complaint against Apple made by a former employee, Ashley Gjøvik, who alleges the company f...
New
Apple’s Director of Machine Learning Resigns Due to Return to Office Work.
Apple’s director of machine learning, Ian Goodfellow, has res...
New
How Apple overcame its culture of secrecy to create AirPods Pro.
A former Apple HR business partner explains how the famously insular co...
New
New
Widening gap between supported and unsupported hardware makes things tricky.
New
Objective-See: Tools.
Free, open-source tools to protect your Mac
New
Also: iPadOS 16 launches October 24.
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









