CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Long COVID stemmed from mild cases of COVID-19 in most people

90% of people living with long COVID initially experienced only mild illness.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

AstonJ
Perhaps we can use this thread to come up with ideas, learn what other countries are doing and then contacting our local politicians with...
New
wolf4earth
@AstonJ prompted me to open this topic after I mentioned in the lockdown thread how I started to do a lot more for my fitness. https://f...
New
AstonJ
It’s absolutely boiling here atm :orange_heart: Well, probably not in comparison to where some of you live but it’s a lovely 29 degrees ...
New
dimitarvp
…But I’ve been doing my own experiments lately and I found that severely reduced carbs and sugar (even skipping on fruits!) is giving me ...
New
New
First poster: bot
Meet the Anarchists Making Their Own Medicine. The Four Thieves Vinegar Collective is a network of tech-fueled anarchists taking on Big ...
New
First poster: bot
Landmark human study finds a link between ‘forever chemicals’ in cookware and liver cancer. Researchers at the University of Southern Ca...
New
CommunityNews
Rethinking indoor air chemistry. People typically spend 90 percent of their lives inside, at home, at work or in transport. Within these...
New
CommunityNews
One-hour operation could cure prostate cancer by destroying tumours with electric currents. Pioneering treatment has been used to treat ...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New