brainlid

brainlid

Livebook is a secret weapon for documentation

Livebook was created for machine learning in Elixir but Livebook isn’t limited to machine learning. I found it works really well for documenting important app logic too! It combines markdown documentation with your project code and even executes the code showing the results. Livebook can be a new tool for documenting important parts of your application making it easier for new devs ramping-up on the project. They can get a guided tour of those imporant parts of the app and even interactively play with it at the same time!

Most Liked

adamaiken89

adamaiken89

Livebook is amazing.
To me, it looks like jupyter notebook at first, but I am even much happier to use elixir than python sometime.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

lpil
Shayne gave this excellent talk the other day on Gleam, so I thought I’d share it. From my point of view it was really interesting to se...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Julia is a scientific programming language that is free and open source.1 It is a relatively new language that borrows inspiration from l...
New
CommunityNews
Idioms for the D Programming Language This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
paulanthonywilson
So you’re enjoying using WebSockets with Elixir’s Phoenix Framework, and you want to send some binary messages. Maybe it’s an audio clip,...
New
CommunityNews
Have you ever wanted to write a structurally typed function in Rust? Do you spend a lot of time and effort getting your Rust struct s jus...
New
New
wolf4earth
Tej Pochiraju joins the mix to discuss Progressive Web Apps and how you can support them using Elixir and Phoenix to control IoT devices....
New
Johannes-Werbrouck
In this blog post over on Fly.io I take a look at PHP 8.1’s new Enum class, and show you how it can be used to set up a level structure f...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New