CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Last Year on My Mac: Look back in disbelief

If someone had told me 12 months ago what was going to happen this past year, I wouldn’t have believed them. Skipping swiftly past all the political, economic and social turmoil, I come to th…

Read in full here:

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

Completely agree with the author - Tahoe is quite possibly the worst OS design I’ve ever had to use! :face_vomiting:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

CommunityNews
Upset with Apple’s handling of its Security Bounty program, a bug researcher has released proof-of-concept exploit code for three zero-da...
New
New
First poster: bot
How Apple overcame its culture of secrecy to create AirPods Pro. A former Apple HR business partner explains how the famously insular co...
New
New
First poster: bot
In this post, I’m going to stick with running standard Nix binaries and not use any additional tools (although there are two shell script...
New
New
First poster: bot
An app developer’s lawsuit over App Store rejections, scams and fraud has ended in a settlement agreement after court filings show a requ...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - divamgupta/diffusionbee-stable-diffusion-ui: Diffusion Bee is the easiest way to run Stable Diffusion locally on your M1 Mac. Co...
New
First poster: bot
VMware Fusion 13 Now Available With Native Support for Apple Silicon Macs. VMware today announced the launch of Fusion 13, the latest ma...
New
CommunityNews
On September 10th, Apple held its 2025 Fall Event, unveiling the iPhone 17 lineup alongside a brand-new product category—iPhone Air. Amon...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New