CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Kind of annoyed at React

Kind of annoyed at React.
Just a little ranty rant about my fave JS library, ya know.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: dimitarvp
skiftOS is a simple, handmade operating system for the x86 platform, aiming for clean and pretty APIs while keeping the spirit of UNIX. s...
New
New
First poster: dpritchett
It’s not what programming languages do, it’s what they shepherd you to. How many of you have listened, read or taken part in a discussio...
New
First poster: joeb
The File System Access API with Origin Private File System. WebKit supports new API that makes it possible for web apps to create, open,...
New
OvermindDL1
Yet another rust-made text editor, though I’m really liking the looks of how this one works!
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Building a Slack/Discord alternative with Tauri/Rust linen <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>blog. Introduction My name is K...
New
CommunityNews
Writing Portable Rendering Code with NVRHI | NVIDIA Technical Blog. Learn about NVIDIA Rendering Hardware Interface (NVRHI), a library t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar. macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
First poster: adamaiken89
Why Ruby on Rails still matters. An old tool endures in a Next.js world
New
First poster: joeb
The new frameworks will continue until morale improves.
/js
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New