CommunityNews
I Finally Found a Solid Debian Tablet: The Surface Go 2
I Finally Found a Solid Debian Tablet: The Surface Go 2.
I have been looking for a good tablet for Debian for… well, years. I want thin, light, portable, excellent battery life, and a servicable keyboard. For a while, I tried a Lenovo Chromebook Du…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
Typing is Hard
Type Checking and Type Inference
Common terms
Completeness
Soundness
Decidability
Hindley-Milner Type System
Dependent t...
New
FreeBSD allows the management of multiple instances of PostgreSQL by means of rc.conf(5) .
The trick is to use profiles , that are avail...
New
Pocketlang is a small (~3000 semicolons) and fast functional language written in C. It’s syntactically similar to Ruby and it can be lear...
New
Is Rust Used Safely by Software Developers?.
Rust, an emerging programming language with explosive growth, provides a
robust type syste...
New
A conversation with Laurent Mazare about how your choice of programming language interacts with the kind of work you do, and in particula...
New
Metaprogramming in Nim #1 Introduction.
In this video i will show you and teach you about Nim’s Metaprogramming features/capabilities. E...
New
Rails is not written in Ruby.
I’m born and raised in Kraków, a beautiful city in Poland, maybe you’ve heard about it, maybe you’ve even ...
New
clog/LEARN.md at main · rabbibotton/clog.
CLOG - The Common Lisp Omnificent GUI. Contribute to rabbibotton/clog development by creating ...
New
GitHub - codic12/worm: A dynamic, tag-based window manager written in Nim.
A dynamic, tag-based window manager written in Nim - GitHub -...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









