CommunityNews
Hyundai acquires controlling stake in Boston Dynamics for $880M
South Korean vehicle manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group has announced the acquisition of a controlling stake in the U.S robotics firm Boston Dynamics.
The deal was initiated last year in December, where the automaking firms will buy a share of $880 million. The deal will involve Hyundai and its affiliates, including Hyundai Motor Co., Hyundai Mobis Co., and Hyundai Glovis Co.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
davearonson
I for one welcome our Transformer overlords!
3
AstonJ
Now that would be cool!
Did you see the flying car:
2
davearonson
Hadn’t seen the latest, but have seen multiple such things over the years. Hope one finally catches on!
2
Popular Other Fields topics
It’s good to see this getting more mainstream attention - I would love to try something like this!
Anybody done anything like it or work...
New
MIT engineers discovered a way to generate electricity using tiny carbon particles that can create an electric current simply by interact...
New
New
Intrinsic is working to unlock the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, an...
New
Is he joking? :lol:
If he’s not, are you scared or excited by the prospect of a Tesla Bot?
New
The child was trying to make his next move at the Moscow Open when the robot grabbed him.
New
K-Scale Labs is building the most integrated open-source stack—from hardware to machine learning—powering the next era of general-purpose...
New
The soft robotic gripper developed at the U of A received a U.S. patent.
New
Can your robot be hacked? A new vulnerability in Unitree robots could turn them into a botnet army. Are we taking robot security seriousl...
New
I managed to clone / copy an amazing android app called robocam by proghouse that was on google play some years ago.
I added a huawei ...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









