penelopa

penelopa

How to Set Up a Free RTMP Server in 2025?

Learn how set up an RTMP server for free using the open-source Red5 software. This tutorial covers all steps from downloading the code from GitHub, installing it, and hosting it yourself.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: AstonJ
Ten years without Elixir. I never got into Elixir, largely because it looked like Ruby. I was a Rubyist for a good while, spent time and...
New
AstonJ
If you’re interested in Rust this is worth a read :smiley: Technology from the past come to save the future from itself Hi I have be...
New
First poster: AstonJ
They expect you to make a onepage application (SPA) The polaris design system officially only supports react Integration with the s...
New
First poster: brennan
The perspective of an ignorant computer science undergrad It’s likely that you read the title of this post and thought “what is this guy ...
New
First poster: bot
Just a small test with lists in cython. Considering echosystem, multithreading and ease of use, Julia is a clear winner here.
New
First poster: bot
This post is a spiritual successor to Loris Cro’s Go cross-compilation. The encounter During a recent stage 2 meeting Jakub Konka wanted...
New
First poster: bot
I wrote Python for the last 10 years, and I always tend to write code in a “functional” way - map, filter, lambda and so on, it makes me ...
New
First poster: bot
Our blog has had a long standing interest in novel uses of the BEAM, or Erlang virtual machine, as shown by the many articles we have pub...
New
brainlid
There is a new community resource available on writing “Safe Ecto Migrations”. When we get a migration wrong, it can lock up your product...
New
penelopa
Learn how set up an RTMP server for free using the open-source Red5 software. This tutorial covers all steps from downloading the code fr...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New